Words, words, words…

The problem with stitching words in a font that uses many stitches, like this “Celtic” font I’ve been using for the dragon commission, is that I have to stare at the words for long periods of time. Then, just like when you say a word too many times in a row, the words become non-words. Like “meddle.” It began to warp in my mind…”is it spelled right? what does it mean? is it even a word?”…

Anyway, I got all the words done:

100_0586

I started colouring last night, too, but I don’t think I’ll post this again until the finished product 🙂

Frank got his package today, so I’ll be able to post pics tomorrow of those.

And now I can work on the technicians’ set.

AND THEN MY OWN STUFF AGAIN! 😀

Also, you may have noticed some new pages up. Some poetry I’ve written is up, and I need to get pictures of some of the other things I’ve made, so that’s not really up yet. Check them out, though 🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Cross stitch and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s