Starting my blanket

So in my WIPocalypse post, I mentioned that I had gotten an afghan to stitch on, and few days ago, I started it!

This is the first square finished:


When I had originally designed the layout, I thought there were 25 squares, but I laid it out and discovered there were only 20. It’s okay, though, because once I rearranged the patterns, I found that I could even add one! So now there are 14 to do…well 13 left 🙂

I’ll be working on the next square for IHSW. I hope I can finish it in that time.

I’ve also been working on adding new items to my shop. Go check it out!

This entry was posted in Cross stitch and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Starting my blanket

  1. Pingback: Murphy’s Law for Backstage | Backstage Stitches

  2. Pingback: WIPocalypse 2018: Introduction! | Backstage Stitches

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s