It’s that time again! Time to stitch something for 2 months that I have absolutely no idea how it’s supposed to look at the end.
It actually started like 2 1/2 weeks ago, but I just signed on a new ship and I’ve been a little busy with a handover. I fell a wee bit behind.
So like last year, I decided a grid would be the best way to start out:
About a quarter through pattern 2, I realized that the brown blob was ten stitches too low…boo. So I ripped it all out…and then in a fit of tired frustration, I thought I’d made a mistake in ripping all the stitches out, restitched them, and then realized again that I was wrong in the first place.
So, finally last night I finished pattern 2: